The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
Future Creation Associates (We/Our/Us) is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We understand the importance of ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is protected and respected and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation.
to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we treat it.
Future Creation Associates and its employees agree to conduct their business according to the following charter:
• We only hold data (e.g. personal and company information) to support the business service that we provide to our clients.
• We recognise that our clients have the right to choose which information is made available to us and our employees and which, if any, information will be made available to partners of Future Creation Associates
• All information collected about you via our website is the sole property of Future Creation Associates and it will not be shared, sold, or released to any other entity without your consent, except where it is required by law and/or legal processes.
• Your details will be added to our database in order to process your request, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our products and services.
• We will respond to questions about the accuracy of information we hold and process for our clients.
• We will maintain strict data security systems that ensure specific individual information will not be made available to any unauthorised person.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
Information you give to us.
Information will be collected as part of your correspondence with us. This may be by phone, email, through social media channels or information you provide to us during a face to face meeting. This includes information such as your name, address, telephone
number, email address and medical information specifically relating to mental health or health conditions, which we legitimately collect in the interests of ensuring a safe experience with us.
With regards to each of your visits to our website we will collect the following information:
• Information that does not identify you: this includes analytical information about your visits to the website; your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, source of referral, how long your visit is and which pages you look at.
• Information that does identify you: when you fill in one of our online contact forms.
This includes information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number. Note that all our online forms are encrypted and security protected to protect your privacy, the data collected in these forms is not held on our website, instead it is exported
to email or a customer database held on a secure server.
Why does Future Creation Associates collect this information?
The information that we collect helps to:-
• Improve our services and provide a better experience for our clients
• Market other relevant products or services to you if you have given consent to receiving this information by the relevant opt-in, via marketing preferences.
• Gain an understanding of the demographics of our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person or business.
Who we share your personal data with
• We use your data to improve your experience.
• Your Data may be shared with a limited number of third parties who are carefully selected and we share
this so that we can provide you with high quality services and goods, see below some examples of third parties we share our data with:
• IT Companies – We work with third party businesses who support our website and business systems and network servers.
• Marketing Companies – We work with marketing companies to help up manage our electronic communications with you or carry out surveys and product reviews on our behalf.
• Payment Processing – We work with trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments.
• Your Data is never sold to a third party.
• Your Medical data is never sold or made available to a third party.
• There may also be circumstances where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request. This includes the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime or our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints or indeed to address any imminent concerns for your life or that of others.
All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Cookies are for storing the amount of visits (for each visitor), the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit a cookie is also used to check approximately how fast people leave: when a visit starts, and approximately ends (expires quickly). and records whether the visitor came from a search engine (and if so, the search keyword used), a link, or from no previous page (e.g. a bookmark).
These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics software. This software helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and visit times. That information helps us to improve the website. The data stored by these cookies do not identify people and do not collect any personal data.
Full details on the cookies set by Google Analytics are published on the Google website. Google also publishes a browser add-on to allow you to choose that information about your website visit is not sent to Google Analytics.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our users needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share
with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We cannot guarantee that the information you send us over the internet is secure, but once we receive it we will take all reasonable steps to protect the information you supply to us. Future Creation Associates will not transfer your data outside of the European
Economic Area. Backups of electronically stored data are taken regularly, with strong encryption used to protect all files.
Client records will be retained for a period of seven years from the date of termination of the service agreement, as they contain financial records. Future Creation Associates as a data controller maintains its statutory rights to hold data for as long as is required for legitimate purposes. If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you, or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as to ensure the health and safety of our clientele).
As a data subject, you have a right to contact Future Creation Associates at any time to request your personal details, revoke your consent and exercise your data subject rights at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Rak Nathwani, via email at email@example.com
If you believe that we have not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner. All requests will be subject to the appropriate identification checks. Whilst there is no charge for the first copy of your record, we reserve the right to charge a small administrative fee for all subsequent copies of the same record, or copies which we deem to be excessive or unfounded.